It would be an honor and privilege to serve you and your family in the Hawaii State House of Representatives (District 46). With 3 generations of my family rooted in Wahiawa, the safety, health, and future of this town are always on my heart.
My fondest memories of Wahiawa are of morning walks to the open market with Grandpa. We would stop by the pet store next to Big Way, then on to HonFed to get cash for fresh vegetables. If I behaved, I knew we could stop by Cornet for an ice cream cone before heading home. Those were the days Dad started teaching me to fish at Lake Wilson with bamboo poles he bought from the supply shop on California Ave. It was right next to EMS, where he also bought me my first Kamaka ukulele.
Grandpa died at Wahiawa General Hospital in 2003. That same year, I came home from college in the mainland to work in the family business. Since then, I have recognized that my generation has a responsibility to our families and our community, and that the time to step forward is now.
As your representative, I will fight for safer streets in Wahiawa, quality care for our kupuna, support for our veterans, world-class education for our keiki, and new job opportunities for Wahiawa’s working class. Armed with gratitude for what my parents and grandparents built, I will fight for the good of Wahiawa.
Aloha and Mālama,
from Wahiawa, for Wahiawa
- Grandpa Menor & Grandpa Agsalda were both WWII Veterans who worked in the plantation fields upon emigrating to HI
- The strong women in my family: Grandma, Mom & Sister were all teachers
- Mom Marlyne is full-time caregiver to grandma (age 103!)
- Dad Renie started Wahiawa’s longest-standing landscape firm (30 years) & Union shop: Royal Palm Group
- Wahiawa Community Business Association
- Filipino Chamber of Commerce
- 2006 BA in Speech Communication, Univ. of Hawaii
- 2003-2004 Leeward Community College
- 2002-2003 University of Oregon
- General Building Contractor
- Landscape/Irrigation Contractor
- Real Estate Broker
Professional Certifications Held
- Certified Arborist
- Certified Landscape Technician
- Certified Landscape Manager
- President, Agsalda Builders
- Realtor, Elite Pacific Properties
- Former VP, Royal Palm Group
- Owner, Kaleo Vai Music